Superb looks, great performance and low maintenance means a our composite door provides a lifetime of benefits.
Matching frames, charming glass patterns and sophisticated hardware disguise the rugged strength and security of the composite door and make it a focal point of home.
Our high security composite doors are everything you could possibly need in a front door! Low maintenance, maximum security and guaranteed to last! The maximum strength ensures that they will withstand any unpredictable weather changes, and still perform in the way they did at the start!
With a selection of glass designs, handle designs and colours, there is certainly a composite door style that will enhance the quality of your home!
A composite door combines all the aesthetic benefits of painted or varnished timber with the security, performance, low maintenance and long life expectancy of modern materials.
- Comes ready to fit, fully framed with glazing and hardware.
- Fully sculptured, triple seal door frame styling to match the popular fully
- culptured window frame designs.
- Available in a choice of colours and two woodgrains.
- Selected doors are available with woodgrain on both sides.
- Woodgrain doors come with matching frame if desired.
- Over 40 door designs to choose from.
- Wide range of glass designs to choose from.
- Entire range is approved by the Police initiative, Secured By Design. If a high security cylinder is used.
- Ten year performance guarantee on all doors and glazing.
- High-spec weatherproofing and energy efficiency with three weatherseals.
- Energy efficient low threshold available for easy access.
- Many styles available with matching side panels.
Safe and Sound Locks
Keeping your family and your possessions safe are our top priority.
The Z-TA 3 Latch lock is the next logical development within the MACO PROTECT door lock program. The hook locking MODULES as well as the central DEAD BOLT, are deployed automatically after the door has closed.
If its ease and simplicity you are looking for, this is the best locking solution you will find.
Safe and secure – no need to lock up
Immediately afterwards, the hook locking elements including the deadbolt are fully deployed and secured against forced entry.
- Automatic interlocking including the deadbolt with Z-TA Automatic
- Even gasket-compression, and security over the entire door height
- This type of lock can be secured additionally by turning the key to block the lock mechanism.
- Available for a variety of sash rebate heights
- Suitable for both left and right handed applications
For customers who wish to have a single or pair of sidelights that truely match their GRP composite door, we offer a composite side panel solution with all the benefits of the composite door – colour, style, security, sound and heat insulation. the glass ranges featured in this brochure are suitable for matching composite sidelights. Contact us for availability for each door.
Unique Glass Pattern Range
Choose from our extensive range of unique glass designs to reflect your homes personality. All glass panels are double-glazed as standard to improve heat retention and sound reduction. The glass options in the composition range give you the chance to add even more style and character to your door. Whichever glass you choose, you can rest assured that it will offer the highest level of energy efficiency thanks to the fact that all panels come double-glazed as standard. Don’t forget, you can complement your door with side panels and toplights in matching glazing designs.
Accreditations apply to manufacturer, may vary and optional on all ranges.
We have a large number of foil colours available. Plus we also have the ability to supply our windows, doors and conservatories in any colour you require, thanks to our unique spray booth.